More and more pet owners are wondering about feline health supplements. Are they really necessary and if so, how do they help maintain health and fight disease? Which ingredients should you look for in a good supplement? Read this article and you will get answers to your questions.
First let me share two stories about two different cats:
When I first bought supplements for my cat five years ago, some of my friends thought I was crazy. At the time, my cat was fighting cancer and I wanted to do everything in my power to help her beat this disease Anabolic Pharma USA Canada . Fortunately, with supplements and radiation treatment she did get better and lived out the rest of her years in good health, especially for a cat that was seventeen years old. It made me feel good that she was able to live the last years of her life without suffering or pain.
Today, I give the same feline health supplements to my new cat, not because she’s sick, but to maintain her good health buy masterolic online . What’s ironic about all this is that those same people who were horrified that I was spending money buying vitamins for my cat are now doing the same for their pets.
Like us, cats are exposed to pollution and chemicals in the environment that can compromise their immune system, leaving them open to infection and disease. Add to this the fact that food is just not as healthy as it used to be and you can see the value of pet supplements. Although cats don’t live as long as we do, like us, they deserve to have good quality of life.
So now your next question is probably if I buy supplements for my cat, what will they do? The best supplements help build immunity by fighting free radicals and soothing away inflammation, two culprits that are believed to be the cause of most disease. In addition, the supplement will help the body dispose of toxins that are stored in the organs and tissues and build up over time.
Choosing a good cat health supplement can be a lot more difficult than many people think. There are a large number of supplements available on the market today and unless you know exactly what you are looking for, you will not be able to choose the right supplement for your cat. So, in this article, we are going to take a look at five tips that can make the job of choosing health supplements for your cat a lot easier.
1. Say no to any product that contains artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, gluten, or animal products. It can cause side effects and can actually worsen your cat’s health condition. So, always choose cat health pills that contain 100% natural ingredients.
2. Look for supplements that contain powerful herbs like Huang Qi, Mistletoe, Milk Thistle, and Ashwagandha. These herbs can boost your cat’s immune system, eliminate the toxins from its body, and strengthen its vital organs. A number of clinical studies have been done to evaluate the safety and efficacy of these herbs and the results are very positive. So, choose a natural cat health supplement that contains a combination of all these herbs.
3. Make sure the supplement you choose is approved by the FDA and is manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant laboratory under the supervision of qualified pharmacists and homeopaths.
4. Most companies use chemicals to extract the active ingredients of herbs. It is not approved by herbologists as it affects the medicinal properties of the herbs. So, it is advisable to choose supplements whose active ingredients are extracted using the ‘Full Spectrum Approach’, which involves no chemicals. It is a natural extraction process that does not affect the therapeutic effectiveness of the herbs. So, before choosing cat health pills, you should visit the manufacturer’s official website and look for this information.
5. You should do a little background check and find out some information about the manufacturer before you choose a supplement. How long have they been in the business? Are their products 100% natural? Are the ingredients of the supplements listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopia Convention of the United States? Do they test their products for contamination? Do they offer an unconditional money back guarantee? You need to find out all these details before you choose a cat health supplement.